We currently provide 2 houses for residents.
· The Twelve Steps program is what we use in groups as the spiritual foundation for recovery from the effects of alcoholism and drug abuse.
· Friends and family are referred to Al-Anon Family Groups. Al-Anon is a program founded for the family members of individuals who are addicted to alcohol. This program takes the 12-steps of AA and adapts them for family use so that loved ones can better understand what the addicted individual is going through with their addiction.
· No illegal drugs of any kind to include prescription medications that are not prescribed to you.
· You agree you are here for your sobriety and will work hard towards it
· Random drug and alcohol tests will be administered
· Medications will be stored in a locked cabinet or safe and will be administered by person trained in Medication Management
· You agree to abide by the daily schedule that is structured and repetitive
· No stealing. At all, for any reason, ever.
· We have security cameras installed for your safety and the safety of the home. Do not go outdoors through any window in the home unless an emergency.
· You must abide by all orders of the courts if you're on probation or parole.
· You must abide by all orders of CPS and actively working towards having your child/children returned
· House curfew is 8pm on Weeknights and 8pm on Weekends. Noncompliance will result in an earlier curfew for 7 days.
· All residents are required to be active on a daily basis. You are required to look for work if you're not employed.
· You agree to keep your portion of your room clean to include making your bed every morning, putting things away and keeping trash out of rooms at all times.
· You also agree to do your assigned chores that will be posted on the board for your attention.
· Rooms are shared. Please respect your roommates privacy
· You must attend the weekly house meeting and the only excuse for missing it is WORK.
· No men are allowed in the house